Thursday, May 31, 2007
Whaaaat???? It's not a bed? What do yoo mean it's furr yer gun. Well if it's not furr me, why did yoo put it here? Well I fink I'm going to keep it, so there!!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Labels: best furrends
Monday, May 28, 2007
Sunday, May 27, 2007
A Relaxing Sunday
Hmm What's this, I don't remember seeing this fing here befurr
I know!! I fink it's a slide, If I sit here I wonder if I can slide down it.
Oh I know what it is now, it's the sun lounger. I just remembered mum turns them upside down cuz the birdies poop on them.
Well if it's a lounger, I'd better lounge.
What better way to spend a Sunday.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Several poodins wuz wondering about what happened to the woofies yesterday. Well they wuz ok cuz they got shut in the Land Rover so they couldn't escape, and when dad had his dinner, he took them back to the farm. Bet they thought they wuz going to the V E T.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Double Mancat Monday
Saturday, May 19, 2007
What is it???
Aarrrggghhhh I've just seen a monster!!. Flynn come and look. Flynnnnnnnnn where are yoo, come kwikly.
What's the matter Eric, what do yoo want?
Oh Flynn you're the monster. I didn't know what it was.
Go on Eric, it's safe, yoo go and haf a look.
Well if yer sure I'll stick my head in and have a look.I recognise what it is now. It's those funny masks some of the horsies wear to keep the flies out of their eyes.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
This is the same pichur zooooomed in. me and Eric looked at eech uvver and sed "What do we do, shall we stalk them?........NO!!" We fought they might chase us so we watched them furrom a safe disstunce.
Mum told us they wuz called Canada Geese. That's silly, don't they know this is the YooKay, not Canada?
E is for Easy
R is for Raspberry Lips
I is for Incandescent Eyes
C is for Cutie Pie
What Flynn Means
F is for Firecracker
L is for Love Bug
Y is for Yummers
N is for Number One
N is for Nookie
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Lessons in mouse catching.
Furrst of all yoo find a sootabull hole right? Now yoo haf a look down theer and tell me if yoo can see ennyfing.
Come on, it's not going to bite yoo. Haf a good look down theer.
That's better, now can yoo see ennyfing?
What do yoo mean yoo don't know. Move ofurr and let me haf a look.Yup he's deffernuttly down theer.
Now stand back and let the purrfeshunull show yoo how it's done.
Result!!! Gotcha yoo little devil.
Trubble is I still caught the mousie and gave it to yoo Eric.
Yoo haf to catch the next one yerself now I haf shown yoo how to do it.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Seven Random Facts
Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
We haf racked our brains to come up wiv seven facts each.
Seven Random Facts About Me, Eric:
1. When the Beans are in bed, I like to sleep on dad's head wiv my paw on mum's head.
2. My faverit game is rolled up silver paper. When it is thrown furr me, I pick it up and bring it back to be thrown again.
3. I love water. I will play with it furr hours.
4.If I'm hungry, I wake the Beans up by biting theer noses. They don't seem to like it furry much.
5. For a big mancat I only haf a furry small meow.
6. I haf a rather large floppy tummy, and when I run, mum sez I look like a cow with it's udder swinging.
7. I like rain. As soon as I hear it start, I go in our outdoors run to sit in it.
1. I like to go in our outdoors run at night and yowl at the moon. Mum calls me a Banshee.
2. I'm a furry good hunter. I'm not allowed to catch birds though. As well as catching mice, I haf caught snakes, moles and weasels.
3. I like to eat my food with my paws.
4. I love catnip. I drool and roll and my eyes go glazed.
5. As soon as I hear beeps coming furrom the compooter, I know that means mum has turned it on, and I come running and haf to sit on it to make sure mum duzn't make enny mistakes.
6. I like to sleep on my back wiv my legs in the air.
7. When the Beans go to bed, I like to git unner the kwilt and cuddle into mum's tummy.
We would like to tag:
BeauBeau and Angie
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Relaxing on a Sunday Night
When the Beans went away the uvver day, they brought us home this new blankie
Sorry Eric, but I fink it has to be all mine,mine,mine!
Friday, May 04, 2007
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Me and my dad
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
More Holly Day Pichurs
This is the hotel that the Beans stayed at in a place called Cricket St. Thomas in Somerset. It is only about 95 miles furrom our home. If it's that close, why didn't they come home at night to visit us?
The wisteria growing against the walls looks reely lovely. Mum sez it is in flower a lot earlier than yooshull.
This is the Grand Staircase in the hotel. The house was once used for a UK series called "To the Manor Born"
And here is an even more vishus deer in the park grounds. Just look at the size of those stabby fings on his head.
This is a vyoo in the park grounds. Mum sez that efun though it wuz warm, it wuz furry misty in the morning.
Here's anuvver vyoo. It looks like it could be an inchresting place furr fishies and fev-vers.