Friday, May 11, 2007
Seven Random Facts
Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
We haf racked our brains to come up wiv seven facts each.
Seven Random Facts About Me, Eric:
1. When the Beans are in bed, I like to sleep on dad's head wiv my paw on mum's head.
2. My faverit game is rolled up silver paper. When it is thrown furr me, I pick it up and bring it back to be thrown again.
3. I love water. I will play with it furr hours.
4.If I'm hungry, I wake the Beans up by biting theer noses. They don't seem to like it furry much.
5. For a big mancat I only haf a furry small meow.
6. I haf a rather large floppy tummy, and when I run, mum sez I look like a cow with it's udder swinging.
7. I like rain. As soon as I hear it start, I go in our outdoors run to sit in it.
1. I like to go in our outdoors run at night and yowl at the moon. Mum calls me a Banshee.
2. I'm a furry good hunter. I'm not allowed to catch birds though. As well as catching mice, I haf caught snakes, moles and weasels.
3. I like to eat my food with my paws.
4. I love catnip. I drool and roll and my eyes go glazed.
5. As soon as I hear beeps coming furrom the compooter, I know that means mum has turned it on, and I come running and haf to sit on it to make sure mum duzn't make enny mistakes.
6. I like to sleep on my back wiv my legs in the air.
7. When the Beans go to bed, I like to git unner the kwilt and cuddle into mum's tummy.
We would like to tag:
BeauBeau and Angie
Bow likes to sit in our enclosure at nite an howl too. Mebbe itz a ManCat fing?
Fanks fur playin!
Flynn, you are furry good to snoopervise your Mom's work on the puter. What will she efur do wifout you?
Hoping I can make it ovur to yer place soon so I can cuddle with yoo while yoo lie on pappabeans head!!
Yer favurite fan of yer wondurful facts, Rosie
sounds like you've got a pretty good life going on there.
Links to this post: