Tuesday, March 03, 2009

 

We've moved!

Mum has left us exhausted with not making up her mind what she wanted to do. At last she has decided not to import this blog over to the new one.She was too worried about messing up. Don't worry, we are not closing this blog, we will keep it up permanently as archives. We hope all our furrends will join us there. Our new url is: http://twodevoncats.blogspot.com
We are still updating our linkslist over there, so if we haven't added you please let us know.

Labels:


Comments:
We will find you over there!!! Good luck moving. Packing isn't any fun! :)
 
Heading over to the new digs now...
--Jasper
 
alrighty then... is there a housewarming party! with cake??

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo
 
Thanks for letting us know because we love visiting you! Willow and I are going to see your new place now!

Purrrrrrrrrs, China Cat
 
See you there, buddies!
 
Oh OK, I shall make a note in my address book and visit you over at your new place from now. Just out of interest, why are you moving?
 
I will follow you there :)
 
Don't worry I will find you no matter were you go, I am also heading over there. Hope you have a nice Easter.
 
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
 
Thanks fur leaving the forwarding address!
 
You guys are cool .. come visit me please

http://butterbean-butterbean.blogspot.com/
 
Merci d'avoir un blog interessant
 
Ooops. Guess I'd better hop over and add you again. xoxoxo
 
Lucky Me ! I didn't do blogging much in these day but seems like I visit you in the right time ! Sure I add your new blog straight away my friend : )
xox
 
Your mom sure is brave, not to mention very busy. We'll stop by the new place next.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?