Wednesday, October 03, 2007

 

Wordless Wednesday


Labels: , , ,


Comments:
That is such a fun picture! I can tell you really love your carrot.

Chase
 
oh flynn, you silly silly boy!!!

smiles, auntie bee
 
Yeah, a nip carrot!
 
Why do humans wait till we cats are in embarrassing post-nip positions to take pictures of us?
 
What is up with catnip vegetables? That looks like a catnip carrot! I mean really--cats aren't vegetarians. Give me a nice catnip HAM for heaven sakes!
 
Are you having fun with your catnip carrot, Flynn?
 
HAHAAH! Thats a great picture!! x
 
LOL! that is such a cute photo:)
 
very cute!
 
With fun like that, who needs "words" :)
 
Flynn Flynn yu got a flyin saucer on yur head...

No...it's not a flyin saucer?

It's a NIP Carrot? OOOO I bet yu thought yu wuz seein flyin saucers den...

Purrs
Abby
 
Are you trying to wear that carrot as a hat or use it as a pillow?!
 
I love my catnip carrot, too. It is very cute as a carroty hat I think.
 
At first I thought you were wearing a hat! Then I thought it was a orange mousie like Josie's. But then my mom said that's a carrot. That's a silly place to keep a carrot!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat
 
Flynn, you are so funny! It looks like you have a carrot hat on! Ha, ha, ha.......

I have tagged you and Eric for a meme, if you would like to do it the details are at my bloggie.
 
That makes a nice headrest, too. That's important if you need to take a break while playing hard.
 
It's a great 'nip hat!
 
I like to lie like that too!!! There's lots of nice orange in that picture. I tagged you guys for a meme--come check it out!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe
 
I guess you can be a vegan, but your friends might laugh ;-)

Happy ww and stop by and make sure all read the "Cat Rules" posted on the main page of my blog. They are trusted since they are very old. Your servant humans may get a chuckle to.
 
Wowie kazowie, that must be some carrot, with some primo nip inside! You look like you've had a 'nip blast!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
 
What a great picture of you, resting your head on the 'nip carrot! That must have been some fabulous nip, my friend. *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
 
Havin fun Bud? Heh,heh,heh
 
Gosh, we neffur thawt of wearing ours as a hat. Hmmm, we must try this. Yoo look furry alaxed der.
 
That's a great picture. It looks like you wanted to use the nip carrot for a pillow, but missed a littel. Grin.
 
You look veeerrry relaxed!

~ Timothy
 
Flynn, I know just how you feel. I have a carrot too and I just luv it.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni
 
That is just comfy Flynn. I want to hug you~!!!! But I will let you sleep very well instead. Cat's sleep is always let me feel looking heaven~!
 
Playing with carrots is hard work! You deserve a sweet nap.
 
Great position Flynnie!

Rotel tomatoes are a 10.5 oz. tin of diced tomatoes and chili peppers. They come in mild, regular, and hot. If you can buy tinned chilies, then you could mix those with diced, tinned tomatoes with their juice and substitute that. Can you buy tinned, diced green chilies in the Yoo-Kay? We can send you a couple of tins once we get your address frum Reno's prezzie. You want mild, regular, or hot?

Luf, Us
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?