Wednesday, September 19, 2007

 

Wordless Wednesday


Labels: , , ,


Comments:
oh i bet that water is cold! but it is lovely...

smiles, auntie bee
 
I hope that you are not in that water?!
 
That is lovely but I'm with Henry, I hope you aren't in there!
 
That's a gorgeous picture!
 
That is very beautiful~!
Stretching as far as my eyes can see~!
 
Gorgeous shot!!
 
Whoa! It's very glaring! But I like it. I see the ray of light too. Lovely.
 
Are you in Davy Jones' locker?!?!??!
 
That is so funny! I will come by with my ship and pick you up, I would love to have some great sailor pirates like you on my ship!
Captain Jack Flint a.k.a. Karl
 
This is beautiful. The water looks like glass.
 
Oh how pretty!
So many shades of blue...

~ Noah
 
Ahoy mateys! Ye's can join up in our crew n get a fair share o' the swag. Arrrrrrrrrrgh!
 
Argh, mateys, ye be cruisin' with the wind in your sails today, I hope. May there be plenty o' fishy booty in the horizon.
Your buddy, Grog-master Jim
 
Arrr, tis a fine day for a sail, but ye don't want to end up in Davy Jones's locker! Ye be welcome to share a tankard of grog on my ship!
 
Aye the love o' me life, the sea. Come an join me in a bottle o' rum or a tankard or two o' grog.
~Cap'n Beau Beau o' da Sea
 
Arrrgh! The pirate gang will stop by and pick you up.We has lots of toona jooce and tasties to share!!
 
how very purrty! maybe you're not in the picture cause you came over to help us eat our treasure?
 
Arrrr, me mateies!
Where be yur ship? hiding in the sun? Ye be crafty pirates.
Tis the pirate life for us!!
---Beezer
 
We shur hopes u dint go down wid yur ship! Ahoy Maties!
 
Look fer our sail on the horizon, we'll pick you up.

Moe & Mindy
 
That is a beautiful picture! We be coming for you. too to sail away with us!! Gar!!!
Yer FL mateys,
Lieutenant-Colonel Janie Jalibird and
Bloody Neck Snapper Ned
 
MeARRRR! It be a sad day when yer ship sinks. Ye best come along on one o' yer mates' ships to Pirate HQ and we'll all stand ye a round!

~Pirate Jack and Persephone, Pirate Queen
 
Beautiful :)
 
Were you wearing life jackets?
 
That water looks so inviting!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?