Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

Lazy Sunday


Labels:


Comments:
Wow, you look very very relaxed! Happy Sunday!
 
We'll be doing plenty of that after our party today!
 
You look so comfy!
 
I can tell you lurve Lazy Sundays as much as I do!

~Bombay
 
great pose!
 
LOVE that picture!! You look so comfortable and quite probably full up with dinner! Was it a Sunday roast today? xx
 
You look so comfy there!!! Very cute pose, too!
 
It is nice to have a lazy day!
 
Oh you look so comfy!!! And we luf how da blankie on da couch matches yur furs!!

Luf, Us
 
now all you need is some nip ~Poiland Tribe
 
Oh you look soooo comfy. And OH, I see you tagged ME! I better get on it! (We've not been blogging much lately..... )
 
Yoo luk super relaxed, Flynn!! Hope yer having sweet dreems of yer beeeuty, Grr!!
 
you look so cuddly cute! next time I'll come over and snuggle with you.
Grr
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?