Saturday, February 28, 2009
Life is Grand Award
We have been awarded the Life Is Grand Award by Camie's Kitties.
Thank you very much. The rules are that we now need to tell you 5 reasons why we think life is grand and then pass it on to 5 more blogs.
1. We get to go out in the fields and hunt mousies.
2. We can sit in the window when it rains and watch all the fev-vers eating the bird seed.
3. Our Beans Zoom Groom us about 100 times a day if we get up on our cat tree. (Mum sez it seems like 100 times)
4. We are allowed out in the garden for as long as we like. Mum calls us in at 1 am when she goes to bed.
5. Flynn: Mum lets me sleep under the quilt with her.
Eric: Dad lets me sleep on his head. Well he doesn't complain too much.
We would like to tag:
Scooby, Shaggy and Scout,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Mommy sends lots of kisses to you both!
Mum sniggered at the thought of Eric sleeping on your dads head.
You two deserve the award, I love reading your blog.
Oh buddies... hot dippity doo! You has THE best life!!!Though,... I is allowed under the covers.. and I hate my zoom groom sessions.. but guys.. the rest aaaahhhhhh
Today you have sunshine? How lovely, Here we are expecting some nasty weather.
We get lots of mousies brought in this house too and MB doesn't know if it's Mitzi or me that catches them he he!
The Honorable Bernard Jameson
Mayor of Meowville, FL